Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

For the Sports Lover

After the Anniversary quilt was done for my parents, I decided to take a break and finish up some smaller projects. I made some microwave bowls and some pot holder trivets for my husband and my friends.








The basketball pattern was from Cluck Cluck Sew. I have been apprehensive before about patterns where you cut and put in small lines because I always worried about matching them up. I found that I did well with this pattern and I am tempted to make a quilt with it.  Now with this little break I am ready to get back into some more quilting. Once I clean my quilting room, of course!




Linking to Let's Bee Social.

2 comments:

Louise said...

The basketballs look great! They would be so fun as an entire quilt. The Cluck Cluck Sew patterns are usually quite easy to follow, too.

DianeLoves2Quilt said...

That football trivet is very cute and will be perfect for Super Bowl Sunday. I like the simple but effective basketball pattern, too. Small projects give such a great feeling of checking the box. They are am emotional boost for me and hope they are for you, also.