Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Owl Appreciation - Pinky Owl

Pinky Owl


My Pinky Owl quilt is now finished. It is to go to someone who had a big part in my daughter's life. All of the pinks were in my stash. I really enjoyed making this quilt. I have made two patterns now out of the Dare to Be Square book by Boo Davis and they have been fun to do. It is always nice to appreciate something that someone has done for you, and as usual while I would love to keep this quilt I am happy it is going to a good home. The quilting was done by my wonderful quilter Tammy. She does beautiful work, and helps my quilts come to life.

Pinky Owl



5 comments:

Hannlib said...

This is such a fun pattern! Your version looks great

Anonymous said...

Oh that owl is divine! Off to check out that pattern right now :-)
LPC

Heather Graves said...

I love this owl pattern, love the pink, brown combo! Great quilting too!

Audrey said...

Wow! Nice work on the quilt! Thanks for sharing at TGIFF Linky Party!

Deanna said...

I really like the quilting pattern you used on the owl body.