Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Not Sharp to the Touch




Here are my Catcus Wreath blocks in various stages of completion. I can tell that it is a quilt I will enjoy using and cuddling under. Definitely not sharp to the touch! I am also working on binding another quilt right now, and I always have to be careful where I place the needle. My children like cuddling with me while I bind quilts and I don't want them to get pricked!

As an aside, I was on the way home after a day trip with my children the other evening and it had gotten dark. My daughter had been reading, so when it got dark she used her DS as a flashlight so she could keep reading. I was quite impressed with that.

Linking to The Needle and Thread Network.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I just know you will love this quilt too....love it!!