Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Year In Review



Going through my blog for the past year, I realized I did a lot more than I thought which is a great feeling.  I got 8 quilts done, along with some smaller projects as well as getting much further on many of my UFOs. I think I only started a few new quilts which are on my UFO list for this year.


Looking back I found my One Word Challenge - Myself. I think I did well being true to myself this year. I tried out new things (zippers)! and said no to things that would take to much time. I am going to do the challenge again and this year my word is :

BREATHE

I need to remember that there will be things that happen beyond my control, and that I do not need to try to solve everything. Taking a moment for those deep breaths will help a great deal.

1 comment:

CitricSugar said...

Good word. :-) And I love your rationale for it.

Beautiful projects in 2011. Can't wait to see 2012.