Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Fabric Friday - or In Your Own Backyard








I had been searching a long time for some backing fabric to go with my Mountain Mystery quilt done some years ago. I had scoured the Internet and not really found what I was looking for. Then in June, one of my LQS was having a sale, and there I found the perfect backing fabric and the exact amount that I needed was left on the bolt. It has now gone off to be quilted.




 




I also got some great other treasures from there and some of the quilt shows. I have been trying carefully to buy items for projects I already have, but the sweet quilt kit spoke to me. I know families have seasons for many things, basketball, baseball, hockey, fishing, but we have quilt show season! Spring is one of my favourite times of the year to see all of the beautiful quilts that have been made. Then in the summer I get to use my fabric to make beautiful quilts of my own!

No comments: