Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Sunshine has been knitted!

Sunshine Socks

My sunshine socks have been knitted. They are much needed for the gloomy week we have had here. My daughter tried them on last night. They are a touch big for her but she is growing so fast, that it feels as though it will only be a couple of weeks and they will fit her perfectly.






I started on my next pair of socks already. Another pair for my daughter. I had started these socks in another pattern, but then noticed that Michelle at Michelle's Romantic Tangle was using the same yarn (Lemon Drop) to make socks. I liked the pattern she used so I decided to be a copycat and make the same ones. I like the pattern it is making, and like she said it is easy to follow.

Linking to On the Needles, Finish it Up Friday, Can I Get a Whoop Whoop.

6 comments:

Judy S. said...

Fun socks! I love both colors.

Dar said...

Your first pair of socks remind me of watermelon that is not quite ripe. lol Love them. I like the yarn of your new pair too.

straythreads said...

Fun socks! they look like something my DD would pick

Gemini Jen NZ said...

Lovely colours! Great work (I am not a knitter so admire anyone who can create wearable garments from wool!)

Anonymous said...

Those socks will definitely brighten a day! All my knitting has taken a back seat to quilting lately, but I need some summer socks, so I'd best get it out again.

Michelle said...

I like your Sunshine Socks -- is that one yarn with wide stripes?