Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Briar Rose - WIP Wednesday






I have most of my blocks done for my Briar Rose quilt by England Street Quilts and now need to start to organize them in a pleasing manner. The first border will complete the design of the blocks. It was a nice quilt to work on this weekend. We had lots of sunshine. I have an idea of using this pattern again for a different quilt. I like how the blocks frame each other so nicely.I have been working on a few scrap quilts at the same time, and I feel as though there is an infestation in my quilting room. Scraps of all sizes are all over the place. It is a good feeling to be quilting.





 


My mother-in-law gave me a quilting gift certificate for Christmas. The shop was closed for the holidays so when we stopped to see her at Easter I also stopped in the shop. I already had the Nancy Drew fabric and was looking for other fabric to go with it. I really want to start on it but I would like to get a couple of other quilts done first. 


Linking up to WIP Wednesday at the Needle and Thread Network and Freshly Pieced.