Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Quilting Everywhere!

I must say I love how every trip can be come a quilting one! I had some errands to run this weekend and here is what I came up with.


A trip to the Dollar Store:




A cute package of clothes pin. Someone on a blog mentioned that they keep their rows in order by attaching a numbered clothes pin to them. I thought this was a great tip.






Some dowels which can be used for mini quilts.




  
I also bought a picture frame to go with this amazing art work that my daughter made for me. It is going to be hung in my quilting room.





 
I had some books to return to the library. Just as I was leaving I walked past the book section and this book caught my eye. It is a fabulous book with graphs for all of the different tile patterns. I really want to make a quilt from one of them.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Now that is clever with the clothes pins, I usually put one pin in for row one, two for row two..etc..

Terry said...

Looks like you got some great stuff! :0)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh I would fame that work of art too!!!