Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa ....




I have been a very good girl this year. I have made and given lots of quilts, participated in lots of swaps, made many new friends and have tried to be the best mother and wife I can be. For Christmas, I would love to receive the Aster Manor Jelly Roll.




Please, let the elves know at the Fat Quarter Shop that I appreciate them passing this letter on to you. I will have food waiting outside for the reindeer and a special treat for you inside.


If you would like to send your own letter to Santa, the Jolly Jabber blog for the Fat Quarter Shop is sending them on to Santa.


2 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Michelle - I know Santa is reading your letter - I hope he brings your desire. :-)

Michelle said...

I LOVE Astor Manor! I hope Santa brings it to you! MERRY CHRISTMAS!