Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I see quilting patterns ...

I see quilting patterns all the time. Do you do? I was in a public washroom a week ago and wanted to take a picture of the tile. It was a very modern, simple design. I did not have my camera but I do have it in my head. I took my children to a new park on the weekend and this was part of the playground.






I wanted to spend all day playing with it. There is brown on one side and white on another. I kept thinking of all the different patterns I could make with it.


I am eager to start some new projects but I am in the midst of finishing up lots of other ones. Everything seems to have a little piece here or there that needs to be finished.

I also won this beautiful chequebook cover from Heidi. I was so excited to receive it.





2 comments:

Barb said...

I didn't have my camera with me one day but I went in the restroom at my husband work, ended up going to his office for paper and pencil so I could draw the tile design. It is so bad...everything I see....

Unknown said...

I see them everywhere too - you are not alone! :)