Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fully Completely


Well, it is finally done! 51 weeks from purchasing of fabric to completion. This quilt is for my husband, the first one I have ever made for him. Tammy Spencer quilted it. Many other quilts were made in those 51 weeks and my dh kindly let his quilt be put aside for all the other ones that had tighter deadlines. I love him and appreciate him very much. He has supported me in my quilting endeavours for many years. As our wedding song said "No words can convey, these feelings inside I have for you."

3 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh my gosh I just love it, the fabrics are wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful finish - and post!!

Myra said...

The quilt is great! Love the fabrics, and the quilting is lovely... I am sure your hubby will love snuggling in it. 8-)