Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rainbow Swap

I am very excited to have joined Jane's Rainbow Swap. It is my first swap and I know it is going to be a lot of fun. I chose the dark green colour as it was the last in group 3. Then I realized how lucky I was because my local quilt shop has green fabric on sale right now. Luckily for me I checked my limited stash first and realized that I had a green that would be perfect. I am not really a fabric collector, I am more of a project collector. I get the fabrics and pattern all together and then they all stand in line while I try to figure out which one should go first. Part of my excitement is that I love the rainbow. A lot of the quilts that I have made for little ones have all the colours of the rainbow. Now I will have one for myself.

3 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I am so glad you are in the swap, there is only one spot left!!

Lucille said...

What a beautiful blog Michelle! I look forward to seeing your new project every month ...
all the best,
Lucille

Tammy in Ontario, Canada said...

Hi Michelle. I will be at the store today around noon. Tammy