Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

One Project a Month Challenge


I got this idea from the Tag Along Teddies Blog. I didn't join up but I am trying to do it on my own. I would like to get 12 quilts done this year. Last year I got 6 quilts done and a tablerunner. This is my quilt for January. It was made for a very special friend's granddaughter. It started being an entirely different quilt differently but I had some problems with it, so I took what I had and turned it into this. It was my first square quilt. I am really happy with out it turned out. I had Tammy Spencer quilt it for me. She does absolutely beautiful work.

2 comments:

Tammy in Ontario, Canada said...

Ah, Thanks Michelle.
It was a beautiful quilt to work on. You did a great job and I loved the colours. Blog looks great!

Lucille said...

Thank you again Michelle for your exquisite design and beautiful colours. The "Sweet Dreams" quilt will be a family heirloom and Evelyn will enjoy it for years and years...
Evelyn's Nain