Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Friday Night Sew-In Alaska Rainbow




 I spent my Friday Night Sew-In working on my Alaska rainbow quilt. I bought the fabric kit last year but only had gotten one set of blocks done. I am hoping that my new Singer Featherweight will encourage me to continue working on it. I purchased the fabric kit rather than the pre-cut and after cutting out all the shapes for the block this week, I wished I had bought the pre-cut kit. This will be a quilt for me so there is no rush to get it done.

4 comments:

Sharon Kwilter said...

I bought the ruler to make that quilt, but it's on my long-term queue. I may never get to it. I look forward to seeing yours.

Susan said...

a pre cut kit does sound like a good option...but you are there now - just the sewing to do.

Fiona said...

Going to be a fabulous quilt..... wonderful to sew on your little machine...
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Once the cutting is done you can just sit and sew, sew, sew.