Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Silver Lining

 


 

The Silver Lining quilt is complete and I am so thrilled. It was started in March just before everything shut down and it got caught up in all of the stress and anxiety of the year. This is a gift for my sister-in-law and brother-in law's 25th anniversary. They live far away so I need to organize a way to mail it to them. I hoped I would be able to give it them at Christmas but it was not to be. I have tried to find a silver lining for 2020 and for me it would be my remarkable husband and children. We all got along over our months at home alone together and supported each other throughout the good and bad days.   Here is hoping to a safe and healthy 2021 where we will be able to be together with friends and family again.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh.....I just love this quilt....looks fantastic