Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Silver Lining, Botanica Park

 



For my Friday Night Sew In I finished my last block for my Silver Lining quilt.  

 

 

 

 

I laid out the quilt and I am so happy with it. I need to complete the four corners but I wanted to see the balance in the quilt before I picked out fabric for them. Next step is to complete the sashing for the blocks.

 

 

 

 

 

 I also completed the flying geese for Block 6 of my Botanica Park quilt.  It feels good to have these projects well on their way.

 

Linking to Can I Get A Whoop, Whoop.



8 comments:

Vicki said...

The Silver Lining quilt looks great

Miri said...

Love the color play in the Silver Lining quilt-it shimmers.

dq said...

I love those flying geese in Batiks!
Silver Lining is so pretty. You are almost there!

Karen's Korner said...

Great fabric choices for Silver lining. Pretty geese blocks.

Louise said...

Silver Lining is really beautiful! You're in the home stretch :)

Sharon Kwilter said...

Such beautiful fabrics. Nicely done.

Susie H said...

Great job! Your Silver Linings is beautiful, love the soft colors. On the opposite color side, love your batik flying geese! Fun colors!

Susan said...

love the tonings of the grey/silver in this quilt and I can never go past baticks!