Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Good signs - Botanica Park


These are good signs. Empty boxes means projects have been completed. That also means I can start a new project since I have space for one.



I got this Block of the Month on Friday from Quilt Thyme. It was one I had admired for a while and when I found out they had some extra kits I decided to take the plunge. It will be the first quilt for my bed.








The first month is now done. I really love the colours and tulips are my favourite. I can't wait to start on the second block.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Oo, very pretty! This should be a fun one :)

Barb said...

I am smiling about the comment, one empty box, space for a new one...oh boy....who doesn't like starting a new project. Love what you have done so far...love the fabrics.