Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Stolen Kisses - Cat Approved








My Stolen Kisses quilt is all finished. The pattern is Stolen Kisses by BasicGrey. While this quilt was frustrating at times, I am pleased with the end result.




 


It is also cat approved which makes it even better. I set it on the chair a few days ago and I have not gotten it back since. This is a quilt for me, and I can't wait until I get a chance to actually use it.




The beautiful quilting was done by Tammy Spencer. I love the feathers and the addition of the hearts.

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Super cute quilt!! Congrats on your finish.

Louise said...

Beautiful finish! You know it's a good quilt when the cat sleeps so deeply on it :)

Raewyn said...

I'm not surprised your cat has taken ownership of your Stolen Kisses quilt - it is beautiful - I love the way you have used the colours - congratulations on the finish!