Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Quilt Retreat



I had a wonderful time at my quilt retreat that I attended a couple of weekends ago. I did something I have not done before. I started a quilt from start to finish(quilt top finish). I used the Northern Lights pattern and had all the half hexagons cut out before I got to the retreat. It was neat to see a project done from start to finish but I usually use the time at my retreats to work out the problems and kinks in my projects and I missed doing more of that.





I finally got my Calendar quilt sewn together as well.I kept trying to make it perfect and changing my mind about which fabric should go were for the borders, and having it at the retreat forced me to just get it done with whatever I had brought.





I also worked on my Snowmen Star quilt and figured out what I was not liking about it. Once I figured that out I was back to sewing on it.

 Linking to Linky Tuesday and WIP Wednesday and Let's Bee Social.

1 comment:

Ariane said...

You did really well getting all of that done. I wish I could have gone too.