Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Cheery Cherry!





This quilt has been a WIP for a long time. In my new perspective, of better finished than perfect I started working on it again this summer. I have the top done now, and it makes my heart cheery to see it. I have not been cheery for quite a while, but I think this quilt has made me cheery again. I have stepped away from using borders, but for this one I am going to find some cherry fabric to put the cherry on the top. It always feels great to get something close to completion.

Linking to WIP Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network and at Freshly Pieced.

2 comments:

Micki @ 2 Dogs Studio said...

Love the color in your quilt. Reminds me of spring. great job! micki@2dogsstudio.us

the zen quilter said...

Birght and cheerful and really nice pattern, great job.