Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Design Wall Monday - Northern Lights


Northern Lights


So far, my Drop and Give me Twenty has been going quite well. It is keeping me focused on my quilting. I have been surprised at how much can get done in a small time period. It is wonderful to see this quilt come together. Once I started, I realized that I have enough hexagons and fabric left over to make a second one,  though it will be slightly different.

Check out what others have on their Design Walls at Patchwork Times!

2 comments:

mascanlon said...

Such a great pattern and ruler from @jaybirdquilts. I really like your version in these neutrals.

Beth at Quilting Hottie Haven said...

I'm just so gratified when I read things like "I'm surprised how much I can get done in 20 minutes." I KNOW! That's why I do this crazy thing and I LOVE that you are getting so much done. It looks great and I can't wait to see the finished product!