Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

On Their Way!

Well, I got two quilts finished and on their way to the quilter's yesterday. I got a lot accomplished in August and it will be nice to have some finished projects later this year.





I so love this dog quilt, that will be for my friend's first grandchild and it was so easy to do. I am even prouder that all the fabric can from my stash.








I also finally got around to finishing the Twister quilt for my daughter.  I was in a rush to get it done and realized after, I had not taken a photo of the completed top. She had picked out a Minky aqua backing last summer, and kept asking me when it would be in a quilt for her. Well, now it will!

1 comment:

mascanlon said...

Both are so cute! I am going to be digging in my browns I think for cute doggie fabrics!