Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Pillow Fight

Eye Bee Pillowcase



My son and I got the pillowcase finished. He did most of the sewing. I love, love how it turned out. He gave it to his Cub Scout leader last night, and it was obvious that the man was very touched by the gift. My son was involved with the whole process and it was wonderful to see how patient he was, and how interested in learning. Thanks to him I have a Friday Finish!  Linking up with TGIFF, Finish it Up Friday and Can I Get a Whoop Whoop.


                        

11 comments:

Celtic Thistle said...

Congrats to both of you what a lovely experience for all concerned!

M-R Charbonneau said...

Fantastic! I'm going to show this to my son and see if he'd like to do the same. What a great gift for a scout leader! Thanks for sharing it, Michelle!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Brilliant! How great to sew with your son and make a lovely gift

Anonymous said...

What a great leader gift, I can understand being touched by such thoughtfulness. I am sure your son will treasure the memories made!

Unknown said...

That's awesome. Way to go you guys!

Nancy in NV-wheres the dude at blogspot said...

What an accomplishment for your son. My boys used to love using the sewing machine. They never made anything, they just loved it because it had a motor.lol!

CitricSugar said...

That's so cool! You must be bursting with pride. :-)

Sarah Craig said...

You guys both get a huge whoop whoop!! Great job!!

ipatchandquilt said...

What a wonderful thing to make with your son!

Esther
ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

Andrea said...

A perfect gift! My son loves the sewing machine too. There should be more ' boys' projects out there. What a great gift for him to give.

Anna and Sarah said...

We are your newest follower to your blog! Come follow us back to return the favor. Thanks!

Anna and Sarah
quackadoodlequilt.blogspot.com