Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Finishes - Spring Socks




The spring socks are all done for my daughter. She loves them and has worn them a couple of times. I have to say I have become addicted to making them. They are an easy project to take and do, and they feel so warm on the feet.




I have started now on a pair for my sister. Now that I have made a few with a basic pattern, I would love to try something different next time. I went to the library today and signed out some sock knitting books. Linking up to  Finish It Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts, TGIFF, and On the Needles.

 

4 comments:

Ariane said...

These are really cute!! I can see why your daughter loves them!

Marit said...

Those are some fun, colorful socks! Thanks for sharing at TGIFF!

M-R Charbonneau said...

Those look so nice and warm! Great Spring coloours too, Michelle. Maybe they will actually bring Spring with them. :)

Judy S. said...

Very pretty and great springy colors also!