Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Binding

Nothing on my design wall today. I am just  trying to figure out how many projects I can squeeze to a finish before the 25th.






I started working on the binding for my Chopsticks quilt early this morning. I decided to machine bind it. I have done it a couple of times with smaller wall hangings, but decided to see if there other methods out there in quilting land. I found this tutorial by  Rachel of Stitched in Color who uses a zigzag stitch to keep it together. I liked the look of it so decided to use it on this quilt. It is going well so far.



Thank you very much for all of the tips on basting for my Quilter's Gallery Blog Hop Party with Giveaways. The winner is #1 Terry.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to have some new fabric to play with! :0)

Unknown said...

Always nice to find a new technique to try! Thanks for the link Michelle.