Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"BEE" dancing





I am so excited that I am doing the happy dance! I got my very first bee block ever back from my Bee Beautiful group in the mail.  It is so beautiful and so perfect for me. Thank you so much Stephanie

I am still working on my bee blocks for my Sew Modern Bee. I have had to take the one out a couple times, but I am sure that the third time is a charm. I also need to start thinking about what I would like them to do for me. My month is February, and I know that it will come up faster than I think.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh, it's sweet. woohoo!!!!

Unknown said...

oh that's a pretty block Michelle! lucky you!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Lucky you! Wonderful block!

amy smart said...

I LOVED working on this block - the fabric was SO PRETTY! Your's is finally on it's way to you - along with the fabric for November. Don't feel any rush getting it back since I'm so late sending it. I wanted to wait until I'd finished your block so I could just send everything at once. Can't wait to see this Dresden quilt - it is going to be gorgeous!!