Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sew Modern Bee Blocks


                                                                                    

 March Block





April Block



I finally got caught up on my Sew Modern Bee Blocks. Waking up in the middle of the night from a bad dream helps with this.  The great thing about bees is that you get to try blocks you would not normally make. The bad part is, I'm not sure if I do the blocks proper justice not having done them before. Both this bee and my Bee Beautiful group have increased my repertoire of blocks to make ; the list keeps getting longer. May is the last month for this bee and then I am going to take a break from Beeing. I would like to start figuring out what quilts I want to make for my guild's quilt show next year. I also have a few quilts that need to be bound.