Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April UFO



 Here is my completed April UFO top. These blocks came from the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along that I did last year. The UFO challenge was instrumental in getting this top done. I enjoyed making all of the blocks but when I saw them all together I did not like it all.  I put it away for the fall while I tried to think of different layouts. In the end, I bought some new sashing fabric for it and added the stars. Now, I really love it. It will be going into my living room.

9 comments:

Terry said...

Congratulations on finishing off your jelly roll quilt! It looks great! :0)

Barb said...

Yours turned out wonderful!!!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful finish! I like the stars in the sashing.

Ariane said...

It looks great! You are on a roll. I wish I could get more stuff done. I love how this quilt is done. Are you going to the meeting tomorrow?

BetsyE said...

Never heard of a jelly roll sampler - what a great idea! and the results are great!

Quilter Kathy said...

Looks great! I didn't do the jelly roll quilt along and just love how yours turned out! Wonder what kind of quilt along will be next?!?!

JudyCinNC said...

These are the best kind to finish - wonderful April finish. Judy C

Myra said...

Looks great Michelle! Congrats on your finish!! 8-)

Mary Johnson said...

Isn't it nice to get these finished up? I ended up substituting a quilt for my Aoril UFO because I didn't want to rush through the quilting of my Irish Chain but the one I finishered was an old UFO too.