Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Making a Splash!

There are people in your life who make not just a ripple in your life, but a big splash. I had to say goodbye to this kind of person this week as she moves into a new position at work. She not only made a splash in my life but in many others as well.




I made this boxy bag as a small token of my appreciation. I have started working on a quilt, but I knew it was not going to get done in the small time frame that I had. I wanted to leave her with something to let her know how much she is appreciated.








I went to Fabricland this week and they had a huge sale, including a Splash rotary cutter for less than half of the regular price. I bought one, and must say I love the colour. It has been tested out and it works well.




Linking up to Finish it Up Friday, TGIFF, and Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop.

2 comments: