A Study in Purple



 A Study in Purple

  
I have been wanting for a long time to make a quilt from one of Kim Brackett's books and I finally got the chance to make one for a friend. The one I chose is Scrap Basket Blues from her Scrap-Basket Surprises book, but I am calling mine A Study in Purple. This is another stash project, and I must say I am becoming more impressed with the stash I have. I do like purple quite a bit, and it has been fun going through all my purples and remembering where they came from.

Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced and The Needle and Thread Network.



Comments

I love everything purple. This is beautiful.
Monica said…
So this is where all the purple has gone! I realized a few months ago that I have almost no purple in my fabric stash, and yesterday I found that I have the same problem in my embroidery thread stash!

I guess it is an excuse to do some more shopping!
Terry said…
The purple is going to look so good! :0)
Ariane said…
It's looking great!! Love these colors!!
capitolaquilter said…
Love stash quilts and I have to say purple is my smallest amount of scraps - unlike blue and green that spill over. Study Up :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic