April UFO Challenge Done

Tulip Table Runner

Hurray, my tulip table runner is all done! I have had the top done for a couple of years, but I finally cut around to quilting and binding. I love tulips and would love to make a tulip quilt one day.

 


The number chosen for the UFO Challenge is #2, my Mountain Mystery quilt. This quilt was on my list last year too. I ended up keeping the pattern for it, but changing up the fabric. I got it out last night and started working on the blocks again. I really need to get this one off of my list. Check out others' UFO Challenges at Patchwork Times.

Comments

CitricSugar said…
Thank you for the first tulips I've seen this year. None here have sprouted yet this year and I'm needing a fix!

Beautiful work.
Quilter Kathy said…
Great finish! Feels great to be able to use a quilt, eh? Looks like your next project will be fun to piece.

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic