Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Design Wall Monday - May 7

Mountain Mystery

I decided this weekend to focus on my Mountain Mystery. I am so ready to have this quilt over with it. I got all of the blocks sewn and now I am starting to sew them together. I am joining Amy's One Thing, One Week Challenge, and I want to have all of the blocks sewn together for next Monday. I will probably be buying some border fabric so I will be thrilled if the blocks are all together. Check out what others have done for Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

9 comments:

AnnieO said...

Very pretty fabrics making your mountains!

straythreads said...

live the colors and the arrangement
Ann

Ariane said...

It will be great once it's all together!!!

Barb said...

This will be a wonderful quilt when you get er...done!!!

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Awww, I love the mountains pattern! It'll look really awesome together, love the fabrics!

Teresa F. said...

I love that pattern and the colors you're using are wonderful,too.

CitricSugar said...

Oh, THAT is going to be PRETTY! Good luck with the challenge! I'm in cleaning mode - if I find any of my misplaced energy under the bed or behind the sofa, I'll send it your way. :-)

Vicki H. said...

Looks wonderful and this is really going to be a pretty quilt. I have had quilts that I loved doing but at the bitter end I wanted them DONE! Very nice

Unknown said...

That is such a cool design Michelle. I've never seen this one before!