- Finish Spring Blooms Mini-Quilt Swap DONE
- Finish putting together ZigZag quilt
- Do my colour blocks for the 4SQS summer block swap
- Start working on my pincushion for the swap
- Make a test starry web block
- Keep working on my dad's quilt. DONE
- Catch up on the 9 patch quilt a long.
- Put the binding on my Spring Meadow Quilt.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Sort of. I have no due dates for quilting this week. In many ways my quilting is like a second job for me. I had something that I thought I needed to get done this week, but it turns out I don't. I feel so free, plus I just got EQ6. I could spend the week playing with it. On top of all this my dh is refinishing our deck this weekend and has arranged for the kids to be with my parents. I am going to be having my own quilting retreat and there is a shop hop this weekend! I do however have things coming up in the next couple of weeks. So here is my list for the rest of June. Much like the Spring to Finish I will let you know at the end of the month how I do.