On The Needles - Ribbed Socks

Ribbed sock for kids


I started the second sock for my daughter in a different pattern. I was not too happy with the first sock, so I found a different pattern and decided to try it out. For the first sock, I was making up the pattern as I went along. I am much happier with the second one, so the first one will be pulled apart and started again. Third time's the charm.  The pattern is free from Spud & ChloĆ«. Check out what others have On The Needles at Patchwork Times.

Comments

Michele Pacey said…
I have to knit some socks one day... This one looks so comfy.

I was at the optometrist the other day and was doing some hand-sewing as I waited. The woman beside me said I should learn to knit socks, she could teach me, and I would learn easily! She gave me her card. I may take her up on it one day, maybe hee hee!
straythreads said…
look like rally comfy socks love the color!

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic