Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WIP Wednesday - Taffy

To start on some new projects I decided old ones needed to be gotten out of the way. That might be the theme for the year, one new, one old. All the blocks were organized to be sewn together, so I did not want to put it away.  Presenting my first quilt top finish of the year, Taffy.


Sunflowers





Now, I have one more to be added to the to be quilted pile. The pile is getting a bit big! Check out what others are working on at Freshly Pieced.

WIPWednesday

9 comments:

Wendz said...

Great idea to do one old one new. I also like the quilt block. It has movement like the storm at sea, but not as much cutting.

Barb said...

Good idea....I might try that one. Love the quilt.

ChristaQuilts said...

I love the colors - nice job!

Stacey Napier said...

Really pretty top - sort of reminds me of the fall leaves. Good job!

Rhonda said...

What a great design. I've never heard of it.Is there a pattern???

Sabrina said...

The one old for every one new is my goal for this year, as well! Best of luck to you!

Dee said...

Beautiful finish for 2013! I hope to see more from you...both the old, and the new!

Happy 2013!

Ariane said...

It's beautiful!!!

CapitolaQuilter said...

I bought Taffy about a year ago because I just HAD to have the pattern and never got around to it - yours is great. I should add it back to my to do list for 2013 - thanks for the reminder!