1. Rooftops, 2. Christmas Block Exchange, 3. Zigzag, 4. Tea Time, 5. Storm the Castle, 6. Spools, 7. Christmas presents, 8. Plan C, 9. Christmas Rose, 10. Sunshine on my Shoulder, 11. Socks, 12. Cosmetic bag, 13. Mountain Mystery, 14. Tulip Table Runner, 15. Christmas Hot Pad, 16. Spring Hot Pad, 17. Sewing Machine Cover, 18. Love Is, 19. Valentine's Wall Hanging, 20. Fall Splendour, 21. Hot pad, 22. Friendship tote, 23. Table runner, 24. Sock, 25. Sashay scarf, 26. Sunflowers, 27. Coin Purse, 28. Barbie Sleeping Bag, 29. Summer Rose Block, 30. Sashay scarf
Here are the results from my UFO Challenge 2012.
- 1. Snowmen - further along
- 2. Bits and Pieces Mystery - Quilt top done
- 3. Dresden Plate - Sashing made
- 4. 9 Patch - not worked on
- 5. Christmas Rose - Done
- 6. Valentine Wall Hanging - further along
- 7. Time for Tea - Done
- 8. Love Is - Blocks completed
- 9. Christmas Block Exchange - Quilt top done
- 10. Tulip Table Runner - Done
- 11. Christmas gifts - Quilt top done
- 12. Twister - not worked on
I am very pleased with progress, as there were only 2 quilts I did not work on. I also got many gifts done for the Christmas quilt along. This year seemed to be the year of the quilt top. Hopefully, 2013 will be the year of getting quilt tops completed. I had a great year and I am looking forward to what 2013 will bring.