In the fall, I had gotten some Wiscasset Charm packs and started playing with them. After I had sewed one charm pack together I did not like the direction it was going in and set them aside. I found some other patterns that I liked better, and was trying to decide what to do with the blocks I had already sewn. I have a quilting friend who likes these colours and so I came up with the idea of making a sewing machine cover. I used the dimensions from this tutorial at Sew Mama Sew. I am really happy with out it turned out, and I now I want to make one for myself. I gave it to my friend this week, and I am linking up to Try New Things Thursday at Happy Quilting.