TNT Thursday


 






In the fall, I had gotten some Wiscasset Charm packs and started playing with them. After I had sewed one charm pack together I did not like the direction it was going in and set them aside. I found some other patterns that I liked better, and was trying to decide what to do with the blocks I had already sewn. I have a quilting friend who likes these colours and so I came up with the idea of making a sewing machine cover. I used the dimensions from this tutorial at Sew Mama Sew. I am really happy with out it turned out, and I now I want to make one for myself. I gave it to my friend this week, and I am linking up to Try New Things Thursday at Happy Quilting.


Comments

Melissa Corry said…
It looks awesome!! Way to go!!!
Michele Pacey said…
Well that's just pretty Michelle. The chevrons are so lovely!
Ariane said…
I love it!!! Perfect colours too!! It It's so great to cover my machine!! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic