Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fraternal Twins

A while ago, Carly of Citric Sugar had asked for some blocks for a teacher-identity-quilt-project she is working on. They could be leftover blocks, or you could create something new. One of the suggestions for a block is one that you knew do very well. Since I had just finished my Christmas Rose blocks I thought it would be neat to try it in a different colour way. Pink and orange is not a combination I have used much before so I thought I would give them a try.


 Christmas Rose Block


Summer Rose Block


I sort of feel like these are before and after photos like you would see in magazines.

2 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh that Pink and Orange is really pretty. I came here to tell you congrats on the Sew CalGal win.

CitricSugar said...

How did I miss this post? Love them both. People were commenting on your block in the finished quilt, by the way. :-)