I have so many quilting projects due within the next week, one of them being my March UFO. I have made much progress on my UFOs, but have not finished one, so I wanted to get as much of it done as I possibly could. My original thought had been to use the pinks and reds of the Aster Manor honeybun I was using, but I am glad I decided to add in the rest of the colours. I now have a clean basement, and a clean quilting room, but still have not found the missing 4 blocks. I will get to work on those, and be happy when all of it is put together. Check out what others have done for Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.