Here is my quilt that I finished last week for my friend. She was thrilled and surprised to get it.
This was my surprise project. Here is the sneak peek I gave of it.
This was also my Plan B project. The pattern is called Angler's Choice by Gudrun Erla. The borders were meant to fill in the rest of the pattern. I miscut some of the white squares, so it was not going to fit properly. I decided instead to take the backing fabric and use it as the border. That's how I chose the name of the quilt. It was an easy pattern to make. I am happy that it is going to be well used and loved. I did end up starting a new one on Canada Day. The cutting is done and now I am ready to sew.