Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One Thing, One Week Challenge Completed!

I was able to complete my One Thing, One Week Challenge hosted by Amy. I wanted to get my Bee Blocks for July done.




These are for Natalie in my Bee Beautiful group. The spiderwebs bring back memories of my summer last year working on spiderwebs for the Halloween block swap. I also finished my Sew Modern Bee block for Nicole. She wanted circles and gave us some inspirational photos to look at. She wants it to be a surprise in the mail for her, so I cannot show a photo right now.

My husband is very happy because it means I am actually going to have time to spend with him tomorrow for our anniversary! Amy is linking up to others who have met the challenge. Enjoy and take a peek!

7 comments:

Terry said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you both have a wonderful day tomorrow! :0)

Linda in Calif. said...

Happy Anniversary! And the quilt block are lovely. I like the colors.

Unknown said...

I think those blocks are lovely too! Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!

Anonymous said...

Great quilt blocks and happy anniversary!!

Peggy said...

Happy anniversary - wishing you a blessed day.
I'd like to ask about the spider web blocks - I've seen one done in a large size, to make a table topper about 16-20" across - do you know if there's a pattern for that out there somewhere?

Unknown said...

Well happy anniversary! Your spiderwebs look great :)

Anonymous said...

Love the fabrics in these blocks..something I normally wouldn't have in my stash but gosh they catch my eye!