Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Do As I Say .... Not As I Do



I got the sashing done between the blocks for my Nine Patch and I am thrilled. I have gotten farther on this then I have in years. I am trying to figure out the rest of the quilt now so I gave it a break for a couple of days. Yesterday I had to go in to my LQS to confirm an upcoming retreat that I will be attending. In their bargain bin section, there were some great pink and black fat quarters.





I have been working on my pink and black quilt for a while now, and these were great to add for the quilt. When I got home, I could not resist trying one of them out as a block. The fabric is rows of variegated pink and I was not sure how it would look. Well, I really like how the Churn Dash is looking.






Looks like I have gotten myself back up to working on 3 projects, after I tried so hard to stick to 1! Well as they say, Do As I Say, Not As I Do!

Linking to WIP Wednesday and Let's Bee Social.

3 comments:

canuckquilter said...

Ah well, I'm told it's good to have a few different projects to suit different moods :) Those pinks would be awfully tempting!

Ariane said...

The way I see it, as long as your moving all of your projects forward, your doing good. I haven't been able to do much sewing the last week and a half. I'm missing it.

Lorna McMahon said...

Your nine patches look so pretty all sashed up into rows. And what a pretty in pink churn dash! I have trouble working on more than one project. My brain likes to stick with one thought train at a time.