Taking an Artistic Break



My Kaleidoscope quilt is coming along, but I need to fix a couple of things on it, so I decided to set it aside until I have a bit more time to focus on it. To keep me busy in the meantime, I brought out an oldie but a goodie, my nine patch squares. It was started many years ago as a quilt along with Crazy Mom Quilts. It has gone through my variations, before coming back around to the original quilt along. I realized that I did not need the quilt to be so big, so when I worked out the dimensions I realized that I only needed 6 more nine patches. I got those done last weekend, played around with the design and have started sewing the sashing together. This is one I will be very happy to have finished.

Linking to WIP Wednesday and Linky Tuesday.

Comments

Ariane said…
This one is going to be great! And you will be so happy to get it done.

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic