Patches - Design Wall Monday


A couple of weekends ago, I got to go on the most amazing quilting retreat. I got some projects done, and got further along on some others.



16 patch blocks





These were 3 1/2 squares that I had been given to by a friend. I was originally going to use them as sashing in a different quilt. It did not work out so I decided instead to turn them into 16 patch squares. I have seen quite a few cute patterns using these squares and I am going to turn this into a baby quilt for a friend who will be a grandmother soon.


Under the Stars




I also got further along on my Under The Stars project. I had lost the middle squares for the stars, so had to find a replacement fabric for them. I had lost my mojo to work on this project and it was great to have the retreat to get it back.

Linking to Design Wall Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic