Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Patches - Design Wall Monday


A couple of weekends ago, I got to go on the most amazing quilting retreat. I got some projects done, and got further along on some others.



16 patch blocks





These were 3 1/2 squares that I had been given to by a friend. I was originally going to use them as sashing in a different quilt. It did not work out so I decided instead to turn them into 16 patch squares. I have seen quite a few cute patterns using these squares and I am going to turn this into a baby quilt for a friend who will be a grandmother soon.


Under the Stars




I also got further along on my Under The Stars project. I had lost the middle squares for the stars, so had to find a replacement fabric for them. I had lost my mojo to work on this project and it was great to have the retreat to get it back.

Linking to Design Wall Monday.

No comments: