Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful for friends

Today is a day to be thankful for friends! Thankful to my friend who encouraged me to go on the quilting retreat and thankful to my friend who I saw today who I hadn't seen for a while. You know a true friend, when you talk as if you had only seen each other yesterday. Thankful as well to my friends who take the time to listen to me. I feel as though I talk to them, more than I listen and I appreciate them so much! While I continue to feel as though I am a Work in Progress, they always point me in the right direction and get me moving forward.

Part of my quilting retreat weekend was spent putting together some old projects and using up some blocks.


Fall Table Runner





These had been made for a larger size quilt that got turned into a wall hanging. Now I have a beautiful table runner to go along with it.



Cherry Windmills



I also worked on My Oh Cherry Oh quilt.  I had bought a couple of charm packs years ago and started working on it. I loved them and wanted to make it bigger but could never find any more fabric for it. I decided to work on it again. I have a couple of ideas of how to make it bigger but I am not sure which way I will go with it.

Linking up to WIP Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network and Freshly Pieced.

2 comments:

Lorette said...

Lovely blocks and fabrics!

Frederique said...

Beautiful blocks!
Happy thanksgiving!
I'm running a fabric giveaway, would you like to enter?