Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Moving Foward


Life can be hectic. I am definitely feeling the moving one step foward, two steps back lately. I can't seem to get any momentum. Life has not been that nice lately, but I am trying to keep it all in perspective, especially since I have so much to be grateful for. That is one of the things I love about crafting. Usually, with persevance, and joy you can see something beautiful being created. I am hoping to apply that to my life as well.


Socks


I suddenly realized last Tuesday that Christmas is fast approaching. While I don't have any quilts that need to be done for Christmas, I do have a number of small gifts that I want to make. I decided I had better start working on a pair of socks for my son. I had gotten the yarn in the summer time when they had a sale, and it was picked out by him. It has a very nice feel to it. It has been a while since I have knitted plain socks and it feels good to get back into it and know that I am knitting faster and easier than before. It reminds me that I am moving forward!

Linking to Linky Tuesday.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Great color in your yarn! Making plain socks is so relaxing... no counting or worrying about knitting the wrong stitch. Enjoy moving forward!

QuiltSue said...

I'm sorry if life's not brilliant at the moment. Hopefully things will improve soon.

I've neverr knitted socks, but I love the colour you're using.