Sunday Summer Stash

Here are some of the fabrics I accumulated in my summer travels. Many of which have yet to be touched. I had a gift certificate left over from Christmas from my mother-in-law, so I used it to treat myself to this gorgeous roll by Robert Kaufman.





I also have a LQS which has their birthday sale around my birthday! How nice of them! These are the things I got at a great price.




 I know that purple can be a love it or hate it colour, but I love it. I have a couple of ideas for these beautiful fabrics.


 



This table topper came with a pattern for an embroidered centre. These are the colours I would love my dining room to be. Perhaps these will be on my UFO list for next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Friday Finish

Wildflower Baskets

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Picnic