Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring to Finish Halfway Point


  1. Remove wallpaper from my hallway. DONE
  2. Decorate my dining room.
  3. Get rid of some toys and books.
  4. Organize my children's clothing. HALF DONE
  5. Get a label on my friend's quilt and give it to her.
  6. Pick a pattern for my sister's quilt. DONE
  7. Finish my mom's quilt top. DONE
  8. Finish my zig zag quilt top.
  9. Put together my guild blocks into a table runner.
  10. Quilt my tulip table runner.
It is the halfway point for the Spring to Finish challenge and I have 3 1/2 things done. I am hoping to get a few more done this week, so hopefully I will have a good finish.



I managed to get my Jelly Roll Sampler Block done in the nick of time. I like how it turned out but I had a few mistakes with the cutting. I have also finally figured out what I want to do for my Sew Modern Bee. It involves pinwheels, my new favourite thing. I should have it done in the next couple of days.

    2 comments:

    Connie said...

    Old Gosh! you have been busy, me I;m still taking down wall paper in my dinning room to decorate, and paint my den also. But you are moveing on with your projects, So enjoy and have fun!

    Myra said...

    You are on a roll! 8-)

    Great block Michelle!