Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring to Finish



Once again I am participating in Jacquie's Spring to Finish. I found it really helpful last year.  Your finishes can be anything you want and do not have to be crafting related. Here are mine in no particular order:

  1. Remove wallpaper from my hallway.
  2. Decorate my dining room.
  3. Get rid of some toys and books.
  4. Organize my children's clothing.
  5. Get a label on my friend's quilt and give it to her.
  6. Pick a pattern for my sister's quilt.
  7. Finish my mom's quilt top.
  8. Finish my zig zag quilt top.
  9. Put together my guild blocks into a table runner.
  10. Quilt my tulip table runner.
10 seems like a good number to stop at. May 10 is the half way point of the challenge and it ends May 31. I'll let you know how I do.

    3 comments:

    Lee D said...

    good luck with your list. I would love to join, but my days are filled with kids dancing and soccer now, little time for sewing.

    Connie said...

    busy, busy, busy, I stripping wallpaper in my dining room also..... spring time is a busy time, just so much to do...... Good luck on you chores!

    Deanna said...

    That is pretty ambitious. Good luck. The variety might help them all get done because you won't burn out on any one thing.