Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Work In Progress Wednesday




Here is my fourth quilt block for the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along. I have been really enjoying this quilt along. I have actually been able to keep up with it.




Here are all 4 of them together.





I have started on a new project and I am at my least favourite part; the cutting. Here is the pile of fabric ready to be sewn. I love how from cutting the same shapes you can have an infinite number of ways of putting together a quilt. I have to admit I have changed my mind about a quilt design after having cut it.

What are you working on?

6 comments:

Barb said...

All four look wonderful together.....

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I love your fabric choice for these! Beautiful blocks! :-)

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i love the cutting part!!

Myra said...

Your blocks look great! Love the fabrics!

I am intrigued with your cuts/pattern to come there... 8-)

Perhaps Jaybird here can cut for us, cause it is my least favorite part also...

Happy stitchings!

sewfunquilts said...

The blue/greens one whould be interesting....great colors.

Seams Sew Together said...

Love your blocks for the quilt along, how good do they look together. Your fabrics are divine!!